Golden Harvest Mfg. Co. Ltd., Malta’s largest manufacturer of bakery, confectionery and ice cream products, is seeking to recruit an Assistant Quality & Food Safety Manager.
Reporting to the Quality & Food Safety Manager, the chosen candidate will be primarily responsible for the up keeping of the Quality & Food Safety Management system.
The prospective employee will also be responsible for:
- Organising the QA team routine as necessary,
- The routine quality & hygiene checks,
- Making & Communicating changes in documentation,
- Provide induction training to new employees,
- Run food quality laboratory test,
- Run instrument calibration test,
- Perform finished product line checks,
- Perform Hygiene audits within the facility
- Records production data,
Prospective applicants must:
- Be a positive person
- Have a sound food safety background.
- Be able to use Microsoft applications diligently.
- Be a responsible and organised person.
- Be a pro-active and flexible person.
- Have an eye for detail, excellent communication skills & an aptitude for systematic improvement.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the field and/or èossess a BSc degree in Biology. Though training will be provided, experience within a similar post will be considered a strong asset.
Interested candidates are to send a detailed and application letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org